<body>
Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'M DEPRESSED. I'M DEPRESSED. I'M DEPRESSED.
i so very much want to go tabitha's house, but now i can't! like, fckit la. all thanks to my right foot. thankyouverymuch. it's hurting, that's why. stupid foot. ):
ok, i still love my foot. :D

(the top part sounds like crap, i know.)

i've got a mountain of hmwk, and yet i feel like changing my blogskin. i can NEVER get my priorities(sp?) right.

MONDAY 12th march.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINGYUN AND TINGHUI! LOVEEE.

woke up at 12pm. choir went ohsowell :D with sufficient sleep and everything, i had full concentration. note: my attention span is darn short :D

TUESDAY 13th march.
met up with sentosa darl before heading to school for choir. went coffeebean and had icechocblended. fave :D bought food back to school, and slacked before choir. choir rawked. super productive :DD but at the end felt so dizzy and nauseous(sp?) that i finally sat down. thanks chirnchip&yubin :D rushed home, bathed and headed for piano grp interative lesson. i learnt stuffs! :D like, a piano has 88keys and 7 octaves. hahaha.

WEDNESDAY 14th march.

I'M FEELING SO FUCKED UP NOW. STUPID BBLOGGER. MAYBE IT'S TIME I SHOULD CHANGE TO SOME OTHER BLOG THING. DAMN. HENCE I SHALL LET PICTURES DO THE TALKING. FUCKIT.

did agar thing :D



abbie and i learnt new words :D


crapped with zhenmin on tabitha's paper :D

choir girls took pic with er, lecturers? HAHA.


thursday 15th march

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY :D once again, no nicer pic. others are ancient. xD


Labels:



YYY
ineedmoremoney(:
5:26 PM